What can we offer you?
We want our people to enjoy coming to work and encourage everyone to work hard together to build a fantastic, positive team spirit. In addition, we also provide a wide range of benefits including excellent holiday entitlement, pension scheme and a focus on continuing professional development where we encourage and support our employee’s career ambitions.
We are committed to providing continued excellence in client service so if you believe you have skills and experience that could make a positive difference, we would really like to hear from you.
We can offer you :
- Competitive Salaries
- Discretionary bonus scheme - available to fee earners dependent upon achievement of objectives.
- Generous holiday entitlement - for full time working you will get 25 days plus bank holidays plus your birthday off and additional discretionary closure days over the Christmas period.
- Pension - automatic enrolment into a Workplace Pension Scheme once you have worked with us for 3 months.
- Death in Service Scheme - available to all fee earners.
- Private Medical Insurance - available to Senior Associates, Head of Department and Manager level
- Medicash – available after a qualifying period
- Parking - either on-site parking or parking permits if you live outside the local area
- Agile Working - opportunities to work flexibly dependant on role
- Social events and fun days - we know how to enjoy ourselves, look at our photos!
- Discounted legal fees
- Lexcel and CQS - we are a Lexcel and CQS accredited firm.
- Professional body membership - we will pay for this
- Career Structure and Performance and Development reviews - to support our staff performance and aspirations
- Employee Reward Scheme - incentives for the employee who has gone the extra mile in the form of vouchers to spend.
- Refer a friend - a generous reward if you refer a friend that we then employee (payable after a 6-month probation period has been successfully completed)