Coronavirus - Our Approach
Whilst we do offer our services remotely, through video calls, over the telephone and via email, we understand that there is a need to be able to access your lawyer in person in a COVID-19 secure environment. Therefore all of our offices are open, but meetings are strictly by appointment only.
Please note that paper documents can be dropped off through our letterboxes and will be actioned.
We are committed to helping prevent the spread of Coronavirus and our focus is not only on continuing to provide a high quality, full service, but also on the health and wellbeing of our people, our clients and the local community. Our robust and secure IT systems ensure that those staff that are working from home can be contacted via email or phone in the usual way.
We are a strong firm, with great people and a shared passion - to provide an excellent service to our clients, whatever the challenges; we will continue to do so.
COVID-19 guidance when visiting our offices
Please do not attend our offices if you have symptoms and/or if any of your family members have symptoms and/or you have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms; you should follow the Government’s guidance regarding self isolating.
When attending our offices, please
- Use the sanitiser available here
- Wear a face covering unless you are exempt from doing so
- Stay a minimum of 2 metres from any other person.
- If you cough or sneeze, please use a tissue and dispose of it safely. If a tissue is not available please cough or sneeze into your arm.
- Bring your own black pen in the event that you need to sign documents.
- Endeavour to keep the meeting time as short as possible.
If you so wish, you could consider utilising disposable gloves. For further information please visit https://www.gov.uk/
Working Safely During Covid-19 - Risk Assessments