Coronavirus - Our Approach
As lockdown measures ease we are delighted to say that all our offices are open for business as usual. Whilst we do recommend contacting us in advance to arrange an appointment with one of our colleagues, please do come in and see us, we’ve missed you!
At ABD we are dedicated to preventing the spread of the Coronavirus and as such all our offices remain COVID-secure in order to ensure the health and well being of our people, our clients and the community.
If you prefer you can also access our services remotely, through video calls, over the telephone and via email. Any paper documents can also be dropped off via our letterboxes and will always be actioned.
We’re a firm with great people and a shared passion - to provide an excellent service to our clients, whatever the challenges; we will continue to do so.
COVID-19 guidance when visiting our offices
Please do not attend our offices if you have symptoms and/or if any of your family members have symptoms and/or you have been in contact with anyone who has symptoms; you should follow the Government’s guidance regarding self isolating.
When attending our offices, please
- Use the sanitiser available here
- Wear a face covering unless you are exempt from doing so
- Stay a minimum of 2 metres from any other person.
- If you cough or sneeze, please use a tissue and dispose of it safely. If a tissue is not available please cough or sneeze into your arm.
- Bring your own black pen in the event that you need to sign documents.
- Endeavour to keep the meeting time as short as possible.
If you so wish, you could consider utilising disposable gloves. For further information please visit https://www.gov.uk/
Working Safely During Covid-19 - Risk Assessments