"Leaders in our Field"
Wiltshire is a rural county so it's no surprise that we have vast practical experience acting for farmers and landowners on a wide range of agricultural issues.
We have developed a detailed understanding of the issues facing those involved in agriculture and advise on all types of agricultural matters. Our expertise includes:
- Sales and Purchase of farms and lands
- Farming Partnerships (and other structures and arrangements)
- Farm Diversification
- Farm Business Tenancies (and other agricultural tenancies and licences)
- Development of land (Land Promotion and Option Agreements)
- Rights and Covenants affecting land (sporting rights, access rights and rights for services such as water and drainage)
- Succession planning
- Inheritance Tax planning (Agricultural Property Relief and Business Property Relief)
- Family Issues and Asset Protection
- Employment Issues
We offer prompt and practical advice to guide you through your transaction. If you have an agricultural query please contact any of our offices and they will put you in touch with one of our team or simply click on the "Quick Enquiry" link at the top right of this page to submit an e-mail enquiry.