Our aim is to make your experience of moving home as straightforward, stress free and easy as possible.
To achieve this we make the following promises:
- We will care about you and your transaction.
- We will work to a high standard.
- We will be friendly, helpful and approachable.
- We will use plain English and we will avoid unnecessary legal jargon.
- We will be proactive and will drive your transaction forward.
- We will let you know what we are doing and what will happen next.
What happens next?
Our aim is to keep things as simple and easy as possible. We endeavour to take away as much of the stress and anxiety of moving as we can.
As soon as you have instructed us we will send you an Opening Pack and we will make contact with the Estate Agents and the other solicitors. The ball will be rolling.
You don’t need to have an agreed sale or purchase to instruct us. You can do so at any time so that things are all lined up and ready to go as soon as a deal is agreed.
In the Opening Pack we will let you know the name of the lawyer and the secretary who will be looking after you. They will look after you from the beginning to the end of your transaction.
We will ask you to choose a password in order that you can access the online case tracking facility if you wish.
At each stage of the transaction we will update you with developments and let you know what will happen next. We like to keep in touch and we understand that good communication is vital.