Here to help
Our Family Law experts offer a caring approach, whilst providing accurate and realistic advice with cost effective solutions.
We are committed to delivering excellent service and above all to getting the best results for our clients.
The individuals on our team became involved in the Law, and most notably Family Law because they wished to make a difference and help people during what can be, difficult and emotional times.
The supervisors within the department are members of Resolution, which means that they follow the organisation’s Code of Practice and are committed to promoting a non-confrontational approach to Family Law matters.
Therefore, the whole department encourages solutions that consider the needs of the whole family, and in particular the best interests of children. The department can also provide support and advice by utilising the Collaborative Law process.
When advising our clients upon a breakdown of a relationship, our priority is to minimise the conflict of both parties and any children through conciliation and negotiation. However, we provide strong effective representation at Court if Proceedings are issued.
Please note that the Family courts are still open with urgent applications being prioritised. Remote hearings are also taking place and work will still be processed but it may take longer to do so.
Our experts can assist with:-
- Financial settlements for married and un-married couples
- Living together agreements (if you intend to cohabit)
- Pre-nuptial agreements (to consider finances before you marry)
- Post-nuptial agreements (after you marry)
- The Law and issues surrounding Civil Partnerships
- Separation agreements
- Collaborative Law agreements
- Emergency measures to include advice about injunctions and domestic violence
- Children issues such as Residence, Contact and Parental Responsibility
- Parents who wish to adopt
- Change of name